Japan suffered a heavy land bubble and its collapse in 1980s & 1990s.
After the collapse, deflation lasted for around 15 years.
Please read "What Caused the Bubble?" below.
01. What Caused the Bubble? - Memories of a Bubble in Japan -
02. What Caused the Bubble? - Swarm Intelligence -
03. What Caused the Bubble? - Diffusion of Inflationary Expectations -
04. What Caused the Bubble? - Genes of Speculation, Price, and Value -
05. What Caused the Bubble? - Mechanism of a New Type Emergence -
06. BOIDS and Inflationary Expectations
(You can see hump-like bubbles in the graphs below.)
Nominal Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
High-grade Residential Area
Common Residential Area (10km from Tokyo Station)
Common Residential Area (40km from Tokyo Station)
|Value Workers Japan|
|Takashi Yamaguchi, Appraiser/Valuer|
| We will provide our clients with accurate and adequate value opinions.
Report is written in Japanese (which fulfills Japanese Standards) or in English (which fulfills US Standards or International Standards).
|Referral -a letter from a US client-|
|"In the States, I own numerous properties as well as one in Japan.
To get financing for projects, appraisals must be done on all property
assets. The appraisal Value Workers did for me was by far the best I've
Carl Chilstrom, G.G., MBA